Our preventive measures
For a safe and carefree stay
A holiday must be carefree, otherwise what kind of holiday is it? Although we must still pay attention to social distancing, we guarantee that a stay at Hubertus, amid the enchanting mountains of the Isarco Valley, is spectacular. What awaits you? Crisp alpine air, uncontaminated nature and pure regeneration in total safety.
We have adopted a meticulous health and hygiene protocol to protect the health of each guest and staff without affecting your comfort and experience. Below is an overview of the measures observed at Hubertus.
Guests must have a certificate of vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 at the time of check-in. This does not apply to children under 12 years of age. Furthermore, no further tests are required during the stay.
- Common areas are regularly ventilated and sanitized
- The spaces allow you to maintain social distancing
- We ask guests to observe the common prevention provisions
- Hand sanitizer gel is available throughout the facility
- All employees are regularly monitored (tests, temperature) and trained on the sanitary measures to be respected
- All employees wear nose-mouth protection
- The kitchen staff follows scrupulous protocols
- Access to the sauna is by reservation
- Only guests in the same room are allowed to access at the same time
- The sauna is sanitized after each use
- A cancellation for direct booking is possible free of charge in the following situations
- In the event of a border closure
- If a quarantine obligation is instituted before or after your holiday at Hubertus